Ministry of Home Affairs MHA on Sunday issued lockdown 4.0 Guidelines which is the fourth phase of the Corona Virus Lockdown. The lockdown now been extended till 31st May for 14 days more. Now the states will decide which area will be in which zones. Now MHA identified Indian cities in five zones Red Zone, Orange Zone, Green Zone, Buffer Zone and Containment Zones. The States and district administration will identify all zones according to the Covid 19 patients.
Here is the list which services are allowed in lockdown 4.0 and which are not allowed:
- All domestic and international flights will be suspended till 31st May.
- All Metro Services will be suspended till 31st May.
- Inter-State and Inter-City travel will be decided by the state governments and district administration.
- School, Colleges and other educational activities will be closed till 31st May.
- Hotels, Restaurants, Cinema halls, Malls will also be suspended during lockdown 4.0.
- All Social, political, religious functions are also not allowed during lockdown 4.0
- Movement of people during 7pm to 7am will also be restricted.
- People above age of 65, Pregnant women and children below 10 years of age are also not allowed to roam outside.
- All shops, except those in containment areas are allowed to open from 7AM to 7PM.
- Sports complexes, Sport Stadiums are allowed to open without spectators.
- Trucks are allowed to travel in all states and further decision will be taken by district administration.
- Workplaces and private offices are allowed to open with 33% staff and will follow social distancing rules and regulations.
Government also identified some super spreader cities where Corona cases are multiplying day by day and in these cities no relaxation will be provided. These are the following 30 Indian cities those will have most restrictions during Lockdown 4.0
Agra, Ahmedabad, Amritsar, Ariyalur, Aurangabad, Berhampur, Bhopal, Brihanmumbai, Chengalpattu, Cuddalore, Delhi, Greater Chennai, Greater Hyderabad, Howrah, Indore, Jaipur, Jodhpur, Kolkata, Kurnool, Meerut, Nashik, Palghar, Pune, Solapur, Surat, Thane, Tiruvallur, Udaipur, Vadodara, Villupuram
Keywords: MHA India, Home Ministry, Covid 19, Corona, Corona Virus, Lockdown, Lockdown 4.0, India